Friday, December 16, 2005

Crazy thought, an actual update on my life.

This is what these blog things are for, right?

So, xmas is creeping closer, and for the first time ever I'm well ahead of schedule concerning bribes, I mean gifts for people.

In a couple of days I'm heading off to spend yuletide with the parental units, and it shall be good. Ahh, to be in the presence of an automatically filling fridge.

Had my last exam yesterday, was supposed to read four books for it. For a change I actually managed to get my hands on the books well before the exam, but still somehow managed to skim read one (the one with the least pages), and looked at the indexes of the rest. Now that's how to study! But it shouldn't be too bad, I think. Hope. Twas only theology, and a 'voluntary' course at that.

If I were not so distracted by the call of noodles I would continue my pointless rambling, which probably interests no one, but what the hell.

Live long and prosper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home