Wednesday, January 11, 2006

No topic, just rambling.

Back to uni, which is good and nice. I like having the option of studying. I never really do, and leave everything to the absolute last minute, but still. I like our lectures, and as am doing a literature course now, concentrating on childrens literature, I get to read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone again, hooray!

What else, what else..?


Housing in Barcelona pains. Stupid maƱana with everything. We'll do it tomorrow. She won't need confirmation on her booking, she doesn't need to know for sure that she'll have a place to stay here. We'll just take the credit card number, and things will be sweeet.
Argh.

I want a hot water bottle. Shoulder keeps acting up, as it hates shoulderbags and knitting. But I like both, so I get to do what I want, but I also get a stuck and painful left shoulder.

That's about it for now. I'm still boring, as you can all plainly see.

Yarr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home