Friday, January 13, 2006

Prepare thyself for bad luck!

Friday the 13th it is, yes.
Being awake for less than an hour often results in Yoda-talk, sorry.

Anywho, the point. Today is supposed to be bad luck for eeeeverybody, bwahahahaa!

Now personally, I'm not so big on superstition (I hope I spelled that goodly). I don't think there's some cosmic karma with a grudge against this specific day, just waiting for the chance to bite someones ass, so to speak.

But it's good that there are days like this. Say for example that I screw up something huge today. Like really really mess up. The day provides me with a tiny tiny scapegoat. It'll make a good story - 'I knew that it was Friday the 13th, but I don't really believe in that stuff, so I didn't think [Insert Crazy Intention/Situation/Action] would turn out any differently today than any other day...' And so on.

So go on. Feed the image of some big and irate universal force, who happens to hate this day (probably because some skanky force turned them down for a date on this day yonks ago), and will take it out on random people.

Über und aus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home