Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Frickin' freezin, Mr. Bigglesworth!

When I say I live in Freezerville, I damn right live in Freezerville.

-25 today.

As in degrees Celcius.

Neg twentyfive.
Stand in a walk-in freezer, and you still aint close.

'Sposed to be colder even tomorrow. Luckily no uni for me tomorrow. But, I have for some strange reason volunteered to go skating with a friend of mine, as she has to attend a few skating lessons (the joys of teacher-education). I did mine last year I think it was, so no need for me to go really. But I will, for the bitterly cold and overfrozen hell of it.
But she's planning on bringing hot-chocolate, laced with mint liquer, with her to keep us warm.

Midday drinking amidst studies with metal bits strapped to our feet. What could possibly go wrong?

Yarr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Yarr indeed.

It's 31 degrees today, and I'm going bridal shopping with a future sister-in-law. My strapless jelly boobies don't stick properly anymore, so my dilemmas are multitudinal.

Multitudinal?

Yes, multitudinal.

Pira ittes miahena!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home