Thursday, July 19, 2007

Moving along...

So yes, it's pack, pack, pack here in Freezerville. RMATS and I are moving into a new flat just under 1km away, and it has a sauna! Hooray!

We got the keys today, and already took a couple of boxfulls of stuff to the new place. I almost wrote 'to the new pad' but I realised that nobody calls their apartment a 'pad'. Sheesh.

Anywho, so far part of the kitchen and livingroom have been packed, and I tells ya - we have too much crap. No way we'll fit all of this in the new place...

But that's all for now, so ttfn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Perth Pedestrienne said...

ZOMG! You should call it a "pad" and feel like a sleazy 70s bachelor with an open shirt displaying his hairy chest and a fat gold necklace! And a handlebar mustache!

Say 'hi!' to RMATS for me! He doesn't know me, and he's probably the happier man for it! ;)

~Brit

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home