Sunday, April 22, 2007

So you're back, from outer space..

..Or Australia, same dif, really.

Indeed, my dear minions, I am back, and have been for a week. The trip went brilliantly, sister did indeed get herself married and was all pretty and hooray, and I have a brother-in-law now. How crazy is that? Crazy.

The trip was filled with meeting up with folk and twas good. Oh, and I also saw 300 (meh) and Hot Fuzz (Simon Pegg is brilliance).

But now I'm back, and I tells ya, back to the hectic pace of my normal life. For the first half of the week I struggled to stay up past 9pm, and woke up around 8. Now I'm back to the normal, healthy rythm - up till 1am, sleep till 11. The way it's intended to be.

I've also watched 3 seasons of Scrubs (3-5, watched 1&2 before the trip). If only I could have a Dr Cox of my own...

Ahh, and on Friday, I got quite shickered, and apparently walked like Jack Sparrow when heading for a taxi.

So yes, it's been busy.

Downloading all I can of season 6 as we speak, or rather, as I type.

Anywho, now for some more assignment avoiding, and then off to play Trivial Pursuit with the gals. Yarr.

Sidenote: Due to the excessive Scrubs-ing, I now have a JD-voice narrating everything I do. It makes my geeky mind feel cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home