Monday, February 12, 2007

Tis a night to spend listening to slow music

Or maybe the few beers are just getting to me, ya never know.

Anywho, sentimental is the general mood.

Firstly, it's been a good day. Not because of anything out of the ordinary, but just a general gosh darn good day.

An old friend, MissEllie, emailed today, after not being in touch with each other for a while. Not due to anything dramatic, just the way things go, yanno. So twas really nice to hear from her, and we exchanged a couple of emails, and I'm really really looking forward to running into her in a few months, and catching up in person.

This got me thinking also of my dear HLP, who emailed a couple of weeks ago with a smashing suggestion about travel together, but alas, finances are something a full time student cannot guarantee. But we'll see.

The evening has been spent watching decent tv - Desperate Housewives and the L-Word. The second season of DH just finished, and damn do I love that show. Though no show will ever take the number one place in my heart reserved to Joss Whedonness (Buffy, Angel, Firefly), Desperate Housewives is currently a very close second. The episode of L-word that just aired dealt with one of the women having cancer and such, so season-finishing and cancer-dealing episodes make sentimental watching, and blogging.
I feel like looking through old photos and reading peoples blogs and such.

So I visited DearFriend's myspace just now. I've mentioned DearFriend in some earlier posts, mainly probably a year ago, when I was in Barcelona and all. Anywho, there's a lot that's gone on between us, and nowadays we run into each other every now and then at uni and exchange pleasantries.

Anywho, on her myspace she's got a blog, and it just sorta dawned on me that that's how I find out about what's going on in her life nowadays. We used to talk every day, and spend hours with each other.

Ahh, the evils of a good day, sentimental television and a couple of beers.
And I need to be at uni tomorrow at 8:15.

Spose I should call it a night.

Or get a glass of red wine.

You guessed it.
Yarr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home