Saturday, January 27, 2007

Half a day for me

So RMATS was gone for the night, as he went to his parents' to pick up his suit for an upcoming event. Anywho, I stayed here with our dear Admiral, as it would've been a bit of a hassle to move him around just for one night.

So what's a girl to do when she's alone for half a day?

Well, first i found myself cleaning and doing laundry and doing all sorts of house-keepingy stuff. Sheesh, is this away to have quality time with yourself? Perhaps not, but then again twas pretty nice when everything was all nice and neat.

Then I shaved my legs and painted my nails.

I headed to the shop, and bought some Bachelor-Chow -a just-add-water pasta-meal, which claimed to have a flavour to it, but they all pretty much taste the same anyway. Then the rest of my night was spent playing with Admiral, and knitting a pink scarf while watching Commando. Balanced things out nicely.

Twas a good day =).

Up, up, and a-yarr!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

"Bachelor Chow" :-D

Taalla on kuuma ja mina sulan. Moh.

Hey, at least use real latex, not some cheapo knock-off variety.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Mirri said...

Oh yes, no more I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Latex, not after that pesky rash.

Mutta kuitennii, heimoi =)

Väsyttää iiihan sikkenä, en millään meinannu saada itteäni ylös sängystä. Saattaa kyllä vaikuttaa se, että valvottiin jonneki 2teen kattoen jotain japanilaista ninja-samurai leffaa, ku ei väsyttäny.

Go figure.

Sillain, nymmeen teetä noutaan.

But just take a deep breath, and it'll come out nice and easy.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home