Saturday, March 10, 2007

A long, long, time ago, I can still remember...

... how I used to blog twice a week.

Not really happening these days, now is it?
Well, anywho,let's see what's been going on.

We've had this week off as a traditional 'Ski Holiday', though I haven't done any skiing. Anywho, last weekend saw the 60th birthday of my godfather, and so we headed down to party, and of the 100+ people there, I was in the minority lot of sober folk. But twas good, nice and dandy anyhow, nice to see relatives and that lot.

Then we headed back to Freezerville, I spent half a day here, and then the next day headed to Vaasa, to celebrate my cousins birthday. Twas fun indeed.

Now once again back in Freezerville, and thoroughly avoiding study. Though I need to do a research plan sometime soon, so I might get on with it. Or not, you never know, really.

By the way, aside my thesis I've got 3 courses to go yet, 2 of which are well on their way already. Christ, I'll be needing to graduate soon, become a functioning member of the society, istead of mooching off the government. Bastards.

Other than that, nothing much. In a few weeks I'll be heading down to Australia, so hooray hooray for that =). Can't wait, as it shall be all things brilliant. Though I'll probably be jetlagged till we get back, but still. Minor detail.

That's yarr folks!

__

If you're feeling sad and lonely, there's a service I can render...

Best Music Video Ever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home