Monday, January 23, 2006

A minor in Theology.

And no, this is not a catholic-priest joke.

In my studies for teacherhood, I now have Theology as a minor subject.

Seriously, how I got it, I don't know. The examiners must be blind. They don't read the papers, they just want their money. I didn't really study for any of them, and I wasn't there for half the lectures, but by whichever-holy-entity-you-choose-to-believe-in, I got my credits.

As you may have guessed, am not particularly religious. So why study theology? A friend of mine asked 'Wanna study theology?' and I couldn't think of a reason for why not, so there ya go.

Though it would be really cool to be able to wed people. People would always end up regretting the times they got drunk and I was around. Quick marriages for all!

And the Lord said: Yarr.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Become a civil celebrant in Finland. Make a killing. (Most civil celebrants won't book more than 4 months in advance and it can be a pain trying to get them anywhere apart from the magistrate's office - there are scores of pagan brides out there gagging for good quality location weddings)

3:07 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Mirri! Thanks for dropping by my place! A lurker! Wow! Didn't know I had me one of those! I am so good golly gosh flattered!

I love your sis so here I am, spreading the Spongey love a la BoheMia!

Theology huh? I am a fan of getting married. Had a Tibetan Buddhist thing with the hubby, then a wedding ceremony in Iran though not legal, then one in Mexico on the 1-yr-anniversary of the Iran one, to legalise it but it turned out to not be since the idiots never gave us the Apostille Stamp (for international approval) so the real one happened after 2 kids, in our SF apartment, with a Jewish judge... that one rocked! am always up for one more!

Yarr right back at ya!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home