Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well I'll be damned.

Seems I've forgotten this here blog for nearly a month. 'Scuse me for that.

Now let's see, what I've been up to in the mean time. Did some assignmenty stuff, began my final prac (8 weeks of planning, giving and analyzing lessons. Which is stupid, because real, actual, proper teacher folk pretty much heavily rely on teachers manuals, which don't leave that much to be planned. Which is all nice and good, but they want us students to still be all innovative and excited about doing everything the extreme-pedagogue -way. Bleh).

And that's about it I think.
Oh, but yes - tomorrow I'll be a substitute for a day - and get this - I'll get paid for it! Woohoo! =) Not that it'll be a huge amount of money as it is just for one day, but still. It's something.

And now, time to go find tea before heading off to school.

Y'arr behave now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home