Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hi everybody!

Hi Dr. Nick!

It's been a while again, and no it's not due to Steve Irwin mourning that I stopped posting. It's the lack of things to say again.

But let's see if I can cough something up.

The teaching-part of my prac finished on thursday, hooray for that. Least I had a car, so I didn't have to figure out busroutes and whatnot. Apparently while driving to the school took about 20 minutes, the busses would take closer to an hour. Sheesh.

But anywho, now that's done, and I've got to start writing up my report thingy. Bleh. But it could be worse I suppose.

Oh and an interesting tidbit of info - I'm scarily near to graduation it seems. Holy flying monkies! During the rest of this academic year I'll finish the rest of my courses, and I'll have time a-plenty to work on my masters thesis. Meaning that soon I might have to try out life in the actual real working world, instead of the delightful easyness of student life and no real responsibilities.

But we'll see. I might decide that actually I need to study some more first...

Oh, and we had a visitor from Australia last week, as Josh S. or 'beardy-Josh' popped over for a couple of days whilst doing a Euro-tour. He got to do a lot of token Finnish stuff, like go to a sauna, get too drunk, visit Santa at the Arctic Circle, and eat a reindeer pizza. The usual.

And as for something completely unrelated, I've been unable to visit The Superficial for a couple of weeks now. The pages just won't load. I'm experiencing serious withdrawals from my daily celeb-gossip fix.

Sigh.

Anywho, till later and yarr that. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home