Monday, January 30, 2006

Time for another bit of pointless rambling.

Hello hello my dear, few, readers.

Well, nothing much has happened in Freezerville lately, life is same old and no new developments.

Fair share of partying has been done, on Saturday we had a joint going-away party with a friend who's leaving for New Zealand in a couple of weeks. Lots of jelly, photos where people look just about as inebriated as they really were, and home at 3am. Sunday, surprisingly, was very very quiet.

'Interesting' tidbit of my life currently, am writing this post from a laptop, which I rented from my Freezervillian University, thus enabling net access and word processing whilst in Barcelona. Tricky getting used to this thing, gotta say that I do prefer my desktop machine.

Also my dear cousin is here for the night which is fun fun =).

That's all, folks!






.... yarr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Now, speaking about Mirri going to Barcelona for a few months, where exactly in Spain was it that Miz Bohemia lives?

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home