Sunday, February 05, 2006

Freezerville left behind..

So yes, am no longer in Freezerville, but am with the parental units, in presence of an auto-filling fridge. Thursday this week I'll be flying off to Barcelona, so I've still got a few days for last minute packing and panicking, both of which I intend to do.

Roommate-and-then-some is in Freezerville, and last night had to sleep alone in a looong time. Stupid distance. And knowing that I'll be sleeping alone for a loooong time, well...

Sigh, I tells ya, sigh.

But I'll be alright, and fine and whatnot, and by the end of the week I'll have so much new stuff going on that we'll see if I'll have enough time to sleep in the first place. Because I don't actually have a place to stay in Barcelona yet, bar from the first few days in a hostel. But yes, here's hoping that things will work out and such.

Over and yarr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home