Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm a-getting lazy...

.. with my posts it would seem. Then again I haven't really been doing much lately, just lazing about and whatnot.

But tomorrow, my dear readers, tomorrow it'll all change.

Tomorrow I start work! For the next month I'll be running about in a daycare-centre playing with kids. and I tells ya, really looking forward to it. It'll be nice to actually be doing something productive with my days, and also trying the whole 'getting up before noon' thing.

So who knows, perhaps as of tomorrow I'll have more to rant about, though I doubt that nothing beats the Spanish system in rant-inducing.

Up up, and ayarr!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Kortti tuli perille, taksomykke!

Haavire taas paalla, ei oikein meinaa saada mitaan muuta tehtya...

Mites siella? Kuis toitseminen sujuu?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mirri said...

Töitsemine sujuu vallan rattosasti, ihania ipanoita. Yks kysyi joskus tuossa viikolla että
'Aioksää mennä joskus naimisiin?'
-No jaa, ehkä sitä joskus. Aiokko sinä?
'En, ko tytöt on ällöjä ja mää en tykkää pussailusta'
-No niinhän ne tytöt kyllä on...

Ja joor velkam kortista, piti iha ite askarrella ja testata osotetta =).

Millasta häätouhua teillon ny meneillään, mitä tässä vaiheessa voi tehä? Ihan kuriositeettina vaan, en o nääs ite moisia partyjä hetkeen järkkäämässä =)

Täältä tähän.

The turnip was huge.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home