Thursday, May 18, 2006

Two weeks and a day...

... till I head back to the land of Finns, and say toodles to my Barcelonian experience of lazy 'studying', and a distinctly Spanish way of organising things.
I'm not even going to start on my internet connection again. Which still isn't working, though it was supposed to be back on yesterday, but I'm not getting into the rant of having to haul my computer up to the third floor where I can get the neighbours' wireless loud, clear and faltering. But as I said, not bothering to whinge about my lack of connection anymore.

The weekend with my brother went sooo quickly, and we had a lot of fun, though we never did get to the beach. But I think he had fun, and we got a disposable camera which is full of cheesy touristshots. Here's hoping they turn out good =)

Can't believe how quickly the last few months have gone - I mean, I just got here! I've met a whole pile of wonderful people, I can almost follow a dutch conversation now, and I've thoroughly studied the joys of cheap - yet effective - sangria. Schoolwork? Pfft. A tan? Hah! Still the pale-verging-on-see-through I've always been =). I don't have the patience to work on a tan. Screw that, I'll keep my pasty complexion.

And now that school's almost out -only I'm really not finding a lot of motivation for the last couple of weeks school-wise. I mean I could spend my days just reading books and doodling and providing the weather's nicer than the cold and cloudy it's now, perhaps even exposing myself to the beach.

More rambling later, till later y'arr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home