Friday, April 28, 2006

One small step...

Well ok, actually a few-hour car drive, but still.

Yessirree, going on a small roadtrip this weekend .
As it's MayDay on Monday 'tis a public holiday, and I got asked to join a bunch of gals heading to Aragon for a few days. Apparently one of the gals (or her parental units) has a currently unoccupied house up there, which we'll invade.

Now the plan is apparently to do study a-plenty, as people have exams coming up. Me being the exchange student and not really expected to study anything here (hooray!) am packing my Douglas Adams with me instead of study-related stuff.

But it'll be nice to see a bit more of Spain. And all the people going there, bar myself, are Spanish/Catalan speaking ones. So who knows, I might even improve my language skills a bit. Or just talk really slowly in English and wave my hands a lot.

The trickiest part will be being sans internet connection, but maybe that'll just be good for me...

Oh and onto somehting completely different for a moment, in two weeks my little brother will be here for the weekend! Hooray! I already warned him not to pack too much stuff, as I'll be forced to send part of my accumulated pile of crap with him back to Finland, as there's no way I could fit it all in my suitcase. And should probably ask that he brings my camera with him aswell... Yep, I bring two pairs of bikinis (haven't been swimming once), and didn't bring a camera.
Ah well.

That's all for now, gotta head off in half an hour, so till later y'arr!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Ui, sopoa! Say hello to da man for me, make sure he eats well and develops a Barthelonian lithp.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home