Sunday, May 07, 2006

Still no net...

So I'm still on the neighbours' wireless. Which is quite efficient, though doesn't work in my room, so I've got to haul myself and my trusty rental laptop all the way to the kitchen on the third floor. Currently this table holds three other computers as well. Net-addicted people, all of us.

One of the problems of having the only net point of the house in a kitchen is that people cook here, and they cook stuff that smells reeeeally nice, and I just ate, dammit!

Onto other things, like what I've done this weekend. Firstly I've walked so much I have blisters in my feet. Though that is mainly due to the fact that I wore flip-flops for all that walking. But it could be worse. So where was it that I walked to, I hear you ask. Well, there was a big RedBull Air Race here yesterday, and it seems that all of Barcelona decided to attend. Seriously, I've never seen such a crowd, or been so unbelieveably immobile and stuck with sweaty people all around me and yeh. Ew.

The beach looked like it had more people than sand on it.
Our crew first tried to make our way to the beach as well, but soon gave the excercise up as futile. We retreated to a beach further down with no view of the action, but no people either.

And that's about all of the action I've been up to since my last post.

So that's all for now folks, y'arr be good now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home