Monday, August 07, 2006

I just don't have anything to rant about.

That must be the reason for my lack of posting. When in Spain, there was always something worth mentioning, on how things/people refused to work and so on.

But back in Finland and Freezerville, what's supposed to have worked, has worked - including me! But now my stint at the day-care centre is over, and thus I spend my days waiting for my paycheck to arrive. Aaany day now.

Also what's been happening, a couple of weeks back we organised a friends hens-night (which involved all sorts of fun, nudity, and fun nudity!), and then on Saturday she got married. Both of them looked absolutely adorable and twas a fun wedding indeed.

Then come Sunday RMATS and I headed off towards the south of Finland to raid the fridge of our parents for a week. On our way we picked up two of my cousins kids, so we looked quite like a typical family unit - though both of us perhaps a wee bit young to have 7&8 year old kiddies...

Anywho, we're here now, and that's about it I suppose.

Yarr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home