Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Countdown to Barcelona!

Well no, not really much of a countdown. I leave the day after tomorrow, so not much to count, really.

Been a catch-up -themed couple of days, yesterday an old primaryschool classmate came over with her 9mth baby gal, and we had a good nice chat after about 4 years of no-see. So that was fun and nice and all, and I got her address so I'll be throwing a card in her direction at some stage.
Then went to visit a dear friend of mine for a while, and currently am waiting for another one to head here. Plus heard of and visited the website of an old friend of mine, whom I lost contact with years and years ago. At some stage was hearing rumours that her life was somewhat messed up, but atleast now things are looking allaround dandy, so hooray =).

Am missing the roommate-and-then-some insanely, and apparently he's engaging in nerd-activities to try fill the void I left.
I could be doing some last minute assignments, but.. well.. Screw it.

Yarr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

So, how's Barthelona?

Kerro kaikki!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home