Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I can live with this

So this week is shaping out to be one of a hefty amount of relaxation and all sortsa non-stressfull stuff.

A couple of days ago went to a sushi bar with a couple of girls from the house, and boi was it good. Cost a lot, but twas worth it. Then yesterday went to see Good Night, and Good Luck which I quite liked. From there we headed to a Lebanese restaurant, and treated ourselves yet again to good food.

And then I stayed up till 3am watching the Breakfast Club. It's still a damn cool movie.

All in all, I haven't been doing anything constructive, and quite enjoying it. Ah, and I'm also attempting a tan! Though so far it's been more of a burn, but still, I'll get there (or skin cancer) eventually. I might've said this before, but as I've got nothing else to do, I might as well repeat myself a couple of times.

Onto other things
This house has a quaint little garden which is all nice and unkempt and it's nice to sit there and drink your tea. The garden also has 3 cats, which live somewhere between this house and the couple of neighbours - they don't belong to anyone, but aren't stray's as such.
One of them is quite friendly and gladly comes to get her little head scratched and takes part in the conversations.
Anyway, the point of this little description was that a few days ago we noted that this little kitty is a bit round in the not-fat kinda way, and it is spring and all... So there might be kittens soon, which will mean absolutely no studies, because c'mon - kittens!

So we'll see how that goes.

Anywho, that's all for now, might go sit outside in the sun some more =).
Yarr!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Ah, kittens. I only hope the Easter Bunny won't eat them.

'Cause that's what the Easter Bunny usually does. That and punch old ladies in the nuts.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home