Saturday, April 01, 2006

The answer to life, the universe and everything.

Yep, this post should reveal all that going by the number of it, but it probably won't. Sorry. No enlightenment here unfortunately.

So I've well and truly ditched my bi-weekly posting pattern, as I figured I would, as soon as I said it out loud. Jinxity jinx.

Today has been something of a quiet day for a change, as yesterday we had a houseparty with the beer and the wine and the sangria, and more beer and more wine and you get the idea. After managing to get up around 2pm I engaged in vigorous rehydrative activities.

What else, what else..?

Ah, bought me some shoes today, and they're quite funky indeed. Perhaps the heels are a bit higher than what I initially planned, but eh. Most likely I won't get vertigo.

That's all the uneventfullness you'll get for now, as I see a chocolate bar staring at me, demanding for my full and undivided attention. And who am I to argue that?

Yarr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Ooooh! Chocolate! Riquisimo con una barra de pan!

Bon apetit!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home