Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Goddamn Spanish connection.

Quick whinge, as I probably won't be online for longer than a minute.

Yep, this damn 'connection' keeps cutting out. I swear in some office there's a bunch of drunken engineers playing 'pin the cable on the donkey' or something, and thus preventing me from having my sweet sweet online time. Bastards!!

This has resulted in a couple pictures of enraged people, so atleast I'm channeling my anger into creative stuff.

But still, aargh.

Just give me my broadband, and nobody gets hurt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me two clicks to manage this!

Hello!

I'm working at an ISP now, and God, I wish it was all booze and unplugging connections and laughing. I wish, I wish.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Mirri said...

Heh, I'm sure you could make it that way if only you chose ;)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home