Tuesday, March 21, 2006

There goes that pattern..

Ah well. I knew that if I actually said it out loud (well write, but still) I'd jinx it and here we are. No update on Sunday, and yet one on Tuesday. Regularity - why it's my middle name! Sorta.

Things have been mighty goodly fine and dandy this week so far, and I've been doing a lot of touristing with my dear roommate-and-then-some, among other stuff. Don't worry, I'll spare you the details..

We've been sleeping at his hostel (after some re-arranging of bookings and such), but visiting my place for online goodness and the convenience of having a kitchen.

And that's about it for now, I'll come up with more things to say when I'm not so distracted by that special someone being just two metres away.

Up, up and yarr!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

OOoh! You leave us hanging with the mention of a special someone?!?!?

You have to DISH!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Yeah, 'bout that dishing - do it in code, okay?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mirri said...

heh, some dishing done above, but not too seedy Spongey, don't worry ;)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home