Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm a-reget this post later...

Yep, estoy borracho, meaning I'm a teensy bit on the incoherent side. purely because a friend of mine. My plan was to watch a movie or two, but so it happened that I opted instead to go out with a friend of mine for a drink or two. Or a pitcher. Yanno, same dif as they say.
So really, not my fault at all, that words might fail me at this moment, or that it might take me a while to spell words properly.
...

Ok, fine, the sangria wasn't forced down my throat as such. Or at all.

But back to the title, if I delete this later (in more sober hours that is), you my dear reader are entitled to demand it back.

I'm gonna go catch some sleep now...

Edit: Am in the sober hours now and spose I might as well leave this up. Nothing too incriminating I think. And quite well typed for 4am and excessive sangria intake I'd say..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home