Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dear Comtrend, you suck.

Yep, the company responsible for my huge gaping lack of an internet connection these past few days. Not impressed, people, not impressed at all.

Got me an online exam next monday, which will be interesting if they don't really fix this goddamn connection for good. Right now it's working,yes, but I'm really not inclined to trust it. Believe me, it'll cut out aaany minute now.

Bastards.

Other than and including that, life is pretty much normal here. Next week is holidays, hooray for religious countries and a week of Easter holidays! My plan is to finally do something about this pale-verging-on-see-through skin of mine, ie tempt some skin cancer my way. Because if Paris Hilton taught me something, spray tans are NOT the way to go. So far I've found myself able to resist the temptation to transform into some hue of orange.

Lessee, what else?

Missing RMATS insanely. Too damn far away. Sigh.
Couple of months to go...

That's all for now, no more pointless rambling for you =)
Ttfn, yarr.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Wow, Paris Hilton as educational.

Arvaa kenen veli saa tulla kenen haihin koska armeijasta saakin menna ulkomaille lomalle?

Ja arvaa keta on pyydetty opettamaan jylijopistolla?

Arvaa keta jannittaa aivan pirusti.

Toodlepip..

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was taught by some discerning perfect-tan-blondes that the Model Co. spray on tan is near perfect and very non skin cancery - plus you can get a Model Co. Fake Tan eraser for if you mess up. Can things in aerosol cans be posted internationally? :P

What kind of connection are you supposed to have and what sort of hardware are you using? I'm wondering if my newly-acquired tech support knowledge can help. ;)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mirri said...

Ahh, I thank thee for the help offered, but today finally someone who speaks Spanish properly called the company and now all works fine and dandy, hooray =).

Ja syrrapyrralle hurjasti konrätsyjä ja opetusintoa. You rule =)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home