Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a blogging pattern!

Just looked at my previous posts, and seems I've pretty much fallen into a bi-weekly schedule of updating on Wednesdays and Sundays. I assure you this has not been on purpose, and now that I mentioned it I'll probably break the pattern anyway.

The week so far has been fairly uneventful.

Monday we had the tourist drive, which was quite nice, and now I'll hopefully be able to pretend to know about stuff once people come to visit. The dinner afterwards was more of a nibblies and sandwiches thing, and I suspect many were left hungry after touring from 11-19 (though I ditched the tour at fiveish to go home for some life-sustaining tea, and then reappeared for the free food).

Yesterday I turned up at uni only to find out that our lecture was cancelled, and thus headed back home again straight away. Figured that now I'd have time a-plenty to get this essay started and really really do schoolwork.

After an impressive amount of whining and procrastination I did actually get half the essay done, so I'm almost there. Though I've run out of things to say. But it'll be fine, I'll just invent stuff, get creative with my paragraph sizes and fatten it to the right size without the hassle of finding more substance to it.

And here we are, Wednesday, where the uneventfulness of my life still continues along the same old tracks. Had uni, should study, probably won't.
Might go visit an inner city school tomorrow, which should be good.

In any case I've noticed that this week I just can't concentrate on anything, and dont particularly want to either, because I just want it to be Saturday already, dammit! Find myself smiling like an idiot at times, and seem to have a fieldful of butterflies within me.

Anywho, enough o' that, till later folks.
Yarr.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mirri said...

Ok, sorry people, took me a while to realise that I'd clicked the moderation option, so yer comments have been waiting for an approving click for the last couple of weeks, sorry.

gah, technomaology. It'll get ye every time.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*coughwheeze*

OMG all this mooshy stuff.

Here's something to knock your socks off, Miss Mirri - my brother is getting married 13.10.06.

Or did I tell you that already?

REEL in shock!

Why is everyone doing all this silly love and happiness stuff??

HahahahajokesIamhappyforyou. :3

xxx ooo

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mirri said...

I know, I know, I'm surprising myself aswell with all the mooshy stuff.

And yep, you told me about your brother but I still just plain can't believe it. Crazy things people get up to these days!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Can I guess why you didn't post over the weekend?

Ewww, ewww. Ick.

I mean niiice. Or something.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home