Monday, March 27, 2006

Dammit.

Well, that special someone mentioned in the previous post is now back in Freezerville, and I'm still here in the land of horrendous internet connections. Well ok, now it's good, but for the whole of today it's been pin-the-cable-on-the-donkey at the office again.

Last week was brilliant. Absolutely fabulous in every way.

Half of Barcelona is now diabetic due to us.

We were such a typical sickly sweet couple at all the touristy places and the bars and restaurants, not really concentrating as such on the views or food, but rather just holding hands and being mooshy.

And boi was it good.

Managed to do some schoolwork during the week aswell, but not that much. Had other stuff to concentrate on.

Now before roommate-and-then-some came, my dear friend who's also here told me she didn't want to see us. Fair enough, and not a problem. She told me about some places I might want to visit with RMATS, which was quite nice.
Then once RMATS has been here for three days I think it was, DF calls up and asks if we could all meet and do something together.

Clarity, people. I need clarity. I really really don't like being told one rule, and then changing it two days later.

Yeah, sure, ok. She came over and we talked all of us just normal likes and no heavy emotional stuff, which was really weird. Me and RMATS know that this girl has repeatedly told us she doesn't want to see us together or even be friends as such, and now she's called up and came over and we're having pleasant chitchat about how her weekend was and his trip here so far.

Eventually I had to ask that um, well, I really don't get this lets keep our lives separate thing, because then you do this and we're hanging out all together and our lives are very much not separate.

She wanted closure. She didn't want to leave things at the stage of both of us pouring our guts out and saying that it's been a shit time and let's cool it.

Sort of a hatchet-burial I suppose. The three of us went to dinner (during which RMATS was very quiet, I could see that he was not quite comfortable with the situation, but well..), and after that for drinks. While roaming around me and RMATS held hands, and when DF's friends called to see where she was, she told she was out with Mirri and her boyfriend -so it looks like acceptance is in the air.
The whole night was very civil, but RMATS and I took our leave once DF's friends joined the bar.
Enough of emotional baggage for one night that was.

But still, the week was absolutely amazing in every way, even though there was some screwup with his hostel (my room is tiny, the walls here are paper thin, and my bed squeaks if you breathe on it - so we opted for a hostel...), meaning that the first two nights were in a single bed, the next four nights in rooms with twin beds (which could be pushed together, but eventually slid apart anyway..), and the last night in a room with a double bed.
Which squeaked when you breathed on it.
And it was the room right next to the reception.
It's not like the reception people could sleep anyway with people arriving at all hours of the night...
In any case, won't be needing to see them again...

Coded enough? ;)

Anywho, till later y'arr.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dirty girl!

Ahahaha. The rooms in my flat are paper thin too. I like to tease my room-next-door neighbour about the fact I have to have my mp3 player within arms' reach of my pillow for the nights when her boyfriend stays over.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

You got some! Yeah! Bohemians everywhere rejoice! Good times baby! Good times!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home