Sunday, March 05, 2006

No whining, just updating =).

So the previous post was indeed insanely long, sorry bout that folks. Today we'll merely take a look at the happenings of the weekend =).

Friday I had an exam for a course I'm studying online, and I think it went fairly well, so hooray =). That night the residents of the house gathered downstairs to sit around the table and drink&play drinking games, which was quite fun. Staggered to bed at 3am.

Saturday, woke up very very thirsty. After some quenching continued sleep untill about 12ish. An hour and a half later three duch girls, one american and myself headed towards the beach for some hungover beach volley, which was quite fun. After playing for a couple of hours we found some insanely greasy food, which brought us all back to life.

We got home tired, sweaty and sandy, and my plan was to be in bed by midnight.

But, well, plans tend to change.

After a few hours of relaxing online time (yes, a net addict I am), I found myself wide awake - and thus agreed to hit the town with a few other people.
We didn't actually get to town untill about 2 am, where we then proceeded to wander aimlessly to find three more people to join with, and once we located them it was time to find the next group of people who were in some club which was the target of the night.

Naturally nobody really knew where it was, so we took a bus to get closer, and then realised that we got off too early anyway, and so we walked. And walked.

At about 3:45 we found the club, with a huge line in front. It apparently cost 12 euros to get in. So at this stage I wished the entourage a good night, and hoped they'll have a good time, and I turned back and walked for about 20 minutes, to get to the taxi stands, waited another 20 minutes to actually get a cab, which I achieved by looking tiny and pathetic.

I sorta cut the line a bit, but I was a poor little girl all alone at 4:30 am with a bit of a cough, so the taxi driver stopped infront of me, instead of the other twenty-odd people in line, hooray! And he also turned the heat up a bit, gave me a lozenge for my throat and told some touristy information about the buildings we passed.

That seriously was the high-light of the night, the nice taxi driver.

Heard today that the others got home at about 6, and the club really wasn't all that anyway.

Woke up today at just a bit before two, feeling good and refreshed. Managed the washing machine easily this time, and am currently procrastinating from homework, which I'll most likely start thinking about doing soon. Probably.

Ok, so there was a bit of whining, and it was a bit of a long post. But the weekend was good all around, and I'm almost healthy again! Still got a slight cough, but it's on its way out.

That's all for now, over and out =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home