Monday, February 27, 2006

Fine then.

Fine people, don't comment, see if I... *sob*...*sniff*...

Ah well, spose if I actually wrote something interesting enough to comment on and actually commented on other people's blogs more often, I might have a couple readers more. So yes yes, ignore that, go back to your lurking =).

Been a bit sick for the last couple of days, as has the rest of this house, but I think (and hope) that I'm getting better. Sure my throat still hurts and there's icky goopy stuff in there, but less than what there was, say yesterday. So hooray!

Need to head off for studies, so yet again a short and manageable post.

Ttfn, yarr!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Hey, don't judge. I've been sulking over bad sunburn. Sunburn, me? Aloof ice queen and sunburn don't really mix.

Must go back to work tomorrow, and that sux ass.

Oh, and thanks for telling us about the gunk in your throat. I reeeaaally needed that.



Hey, word verification is naffa - what are you implying?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home