Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's been a good day =)

Did some suntannin' on the roof, which was quite quite nice indeed. Met a few more people from the house, and even attempted doing my homework - which was to read a chapter and summarise the key points quickly. It's educational theory, so I've done it about ten times before. Though not in spanish. Crazy language...

But it's been a good day.

My friend called though and said that as she'd been lying on the beach, her bag got stolen. Thus she sprinted after the thieves, and demanded to get her stuff back - and they actually returned everything.

There's a whole list of things that can only happen to this friend o' mine. She's the only person I know whose dog has actually eaten their homework.

Short post this time around, till later =)
Yarr.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sponge Girl said...

Way to go said friend!

But the dog-eating-homework thing is not so impressive. You can make a dog eat anything if you smear sausage all over it.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Mirri said...

Ahh, but the dog was alone for the day in her apartment,and amidst all the files in her shelf it drew out the school-work one, and chewed that, before trying it's teeth on the tv-remote, and her cell-phone.

And no sausage on any of them!!

..that I know of. Or maybe she does weird things to her tv remote....

7:28 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Been reading all your posts! Welcome to Spain! Expect a lot of craziness and soul splat dab on top of the pie of no common sense or efficiency!! You are in for a ride my friend!

Your description of the kitchen sounds like on I lived in when in Madrid, in a gypsy hostal... gunk! I eventually moved out and found a really decent place! I would recommend looking a bit more but if you have a budget, then yeah, things are much tougher now with the euro!!!

Ooooohh! Internet connection! You did strike gold with that! Very rare for Spain amiga!!!! So, any chance of a hop down to Malaga, where a certain bohemian lives? Hmmmm?

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mirri said...

Ooh my dear Bohemian, very nice to have regular readers! =)

Yes, life with the internet is sweet, though this cuts out every now and again, on the whole it seems to be working quite well. And the icky kitchen is something I'm willing to stick with as long as I can preserve my broadband connection...

And a trip to Malaga is indeed one to consider, twould be the height of cool. The height!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home