Monday, February 20, 2006

Hola again!

So life is definately getting a routine feel to it, and I'm quite comfortable in my little room.

Seems like half the inhabitants of this house are Dutch, so there's a lot of that language flying about. Sounding fery Flemish indeed, crazy language...

Yesterday was a day of roaming around, left here at about noon, got back at 2am. Was quite tired, and I was the first to go home - the rest of our party continued apparently untill 5am... Sheesh, where do people get the energy from, seriously? And on top of that, they spent their evening in a club it cost fifteen euros to get in. INSANE! Four of them had free passes, but the rest coughed up the cash. Crazy people I tells ya.

So far I've found one Spanish feature that I really can't see myself getting used to. The times these people eat. Lunch is sometime between 1-5 pm, and dinner is somewhere between 9-11pm. Nosirree, I'll gladly stick to my Finnish habits of lunch around noon and dinner around 6pm, in the meantimes apples and the like will sustain life.

Tomorrow we'll start our Catalan lessons, which shall be interesting.

Over and yarr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home